The FlexGrip Series of products are currently accepting pre-orders for shipment by mid-September.
The FlexGrip system starts with the skin, which is a case designed to protect the iPad from drops and shocks while ensuring that it doesn’t interfere with getting airflow to the iPad from the cooling case. Made from UV and chemical-resistant Elastomer, this case is as durable as it is integral to the FlexGrip system.
The FlexGrip Skin is designed to stay on the iPad full-time and can be used as a normal protective case on its own, so you can leave the rest of the system in the truck and use your iPad normally at the end of the day.
Be sure to select the right Skin for your iPad’s screen size. Once you do, there’s no need to worry about the size of any other FlexGrip components. Both the FlexGrip Command Center and the MagPower Grip attach to any size of the Skin with unique clamping mechanisms.
The FlexGrip Skin is available for all iPads with 9.7” or 10.5” screens regardless of generation or model line (Air, Pro, and “base” iPad models). An 11” Skin is currently in development.
- The interchangeable case design makes the FlexGrip Skin compatible with any iPad model and generation that shares the same screen size. Be sure to select the appropriate screen size for your device.
- Elastomer construction is resistant to UV and chemical degradation
- The netted case backing allows for maximum airflow to cool the iPad without sacrificing durability
- Mates with both FlexGrip Command Center and MagPower Grip via a clamp system for ease of use and interoperability regardless of screen size
- Accommodates iPad screen protectors to provide full-circle protection
Note: The FlexGrip Skin does not provide waterproofing or resistance.
Please note our pre-order policy: By default, your order will not ship until all items are in stock and in one shipment, including the pre-orders. If you’d prefer to get your items as soon as they come available, please reach out to customer support who can work with you.