The FlexGrip Series of products are currently accepting pre-orders for shipment by mid-September.
The X-naut MagPower AMPS plate brings magnetic charging capabilities to your FlexGrip Command Center. MagPower enables both your iPad and FlexGrip Command Center to be charged wirelessly, while military-grade electronic components stand up to wear and tear.
Our MagPower system gives a secure hold with over 40lbs of magnetic force, ensuring an uninterrupted charge and a stable, vibration-free hold on your iPad on even the toughest roads.
The MagPower AMPS plate is designed to stay attached to the FlexGrip Command Center with (4) 8-32 Flathead screws in the 38mm x 30mm AMP Pattern. At the end of a long day, the full system can be removed from the iPad using the clamp feature of the FlexGrip Command Center.
- Provides instant magnetic docking and charging capabilities to the FlexGrip Command Center and/or to the iPad directly
- A magnetic guide and key system helps make attachment easy. Simply set it and forget it.
- 40lbs of magnetic force ensures that your iPad stays put with a steady charge – no matter where the job takes you.
- Military-grade electric connections and precision machining stand up to dirt, dust, and corrosion for worry-free operation
- AMPS Pattern Mount is designed to stay on the Command Center and magnetically dock to any mount with a MagPower Receiver
- The optional 90-degree USB-C to 90-degree Lightning 120MM cable or USB-C to USB-C 120MM cable is required if you want to power the iPad directly using MagPower. Otherwise, power will pass first through the FlexGrip Command Center to the iPad.
- A MagPower Receiver attached to the end of a mount is required to provide the magnetic attachment and charging capabilities.
- The MagPower AMPS is for use with the FlexGrip Command Center and does not mount to the FlexGrip Skin directly. For MagPower without using FlexGrip Command Center, check our the MagPower Grip which features a clamping mechanism to attach to the FlexGrip skin directly.