The FlexGrip Series of products are currently accepting pre-orders for shipment by mid-September.
The MagPower Receiver is how the magic of MagPower happens. Featuring an industry-standard 30mm x 38mm AMPS hole pattern, virtually any mount on the market can start providing MagPower. To provide the wireless power, the MagPower Receiver takes in power from a USB-C port on the bottom from a dashboard charger or wall charger.
For most users with existing mounts, providing MagPower is as simple as bolting on the Receiver and plugging in a charger with a USB-C cord. Don’t have a mount yet?
Military-grade electric connections and precision machining provide over 40lbs of magnetic force to ensure a consistent, reliable charging current. The magnet and key system helps self-locate while mounting your iPad.
- Compatible with both the MagPower AMPS and the MagPower Grip
- Provides instant power to your iPad or FlexGrip Command Center
- Military-grade components stand up to dirt, dust, and corrosion for worry-free operation
- 30mm x 38mm AMPS hole pattern bolts to most standard mounts with (4) 8-32 flathead screws
- Standardized compatibility means that setting up MagPower can be as simple as bolting on the Receiver and plugging it into an existing USB-C charger
- Designed to stay attached and plugged into the mount of your choice full-time for ease of use
- Requires either the MagPower AMPS or the MagPower Grip to provide the magnetic force.
- Requires the mini charging cables to be attached from the MagPower AMPS or MagPower Grip to be attached to the FlexGrip Command Center or iPad, respectively, for wireless charging.
Please note our pre-order policy: By default, your order will not ship until all items are in stock and in one shipment, including the pre-orders. If you’d prefer to get your items as soon as they come available, please reach out to customer support who can work with you.